CreteSeal PU 35 is a one-component, moisture-curing, polyurethane-based elastomeric joint sealant that is resistant to various weather conditions and indoor or outdoor chemicals.
- Building renovations
- Between the precast elements
- Parapet corner joints of roofs and terraces
- Building facade joints
- Connection details of prefabricated elements
- Interior and exterior applications
- Laying of roof tiles
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- It is applied easily and quickly.
- It has ± 25% mobility.
- It provides excellent adhesion with concrete, metal, wood and other construction materials.
- It has chemical resistance.
- It is resistant to sudden weather changes and UV.
- It does not flow and has thixotropic properties.
- There is no surface stickiness, it does not hold dirt.
CreteSeal PU 35 is available as 600 ml sausages (20 sausages/case) and 310 ml cartridges (12 cartridges/case).