AMPHIBIA 3000 GRIP is a waterproof membrane, reactive to contact with water, SELF REPAIRING and SELF-SEALING. This is composed of a co-extruded, multi-layer, polymer, continuous coat, with differentiated function for total water tightness of underground structures against water seepage.
It is composed of 3 layers, with the following characteristics:
- TIGHT BARRIER, WATERTIGHT
- CORE it seals the fastening nail and/or bushing bodies.
- ACTIVE BARRIER it seals the overlap and stop water from spreading.
• Waterproofing and protection of concrete underground structures such as residential and industrial dwellings, shopping malls, public works etc. which require close and continuous contact between the waterproofing product and the structure (foundation walls).
• Anti-damp protection for concrete structures built at ground level such a sunderfloor screeds.
• Cold application with possibility of testing tightness through simple inspections
• Self-sealing overlappings
• Absolute impermeability with no side seepage of water
• Immediate mechanical protection, self-repairing also an accidental holes
• High resistance to hydraulic load
• High flexibility and capacity to bridge crack
• Total adhesion to the reinforced concrete structure
• Easy passage of connecting reinforcements with self-sealing holes
• Resistance to aggressive natural agents contained in the ground
• Also usable in the presence of salt water.
• Water tightness of the system even when water is not constantly present
• Easy and quick application
• Possibility of complete coupling with other EUCLID waterproofing systems
• Protection against radon gas