EUCON NP 201 exhibits improved properties compared to other Type A (typically 5% to 6% water reduction) or Type F (typically 12% to 15% water reduction) additives commonly used in blends. EUCON NP 201 allows for a wide range of use dosage ratios for wide application areas, relative to water reducing additives. EUCON NP 201 should be used as received and should not contain calcium chloride.
• Flooring concretes
• Architectural concrete
• For general use in ready-mixed concrete
• In concrete containing fly ash and other pozzolans
• Concrete with lower water content is produced: the cement ratio allows for increased strength.
• The increase in concrete strength ensures the reduction of cracks.
• Use of less water: the cement ratio allows a lower cement content and saves the producer money.
• Since it will increase the workability of the concrete, it facilitates the placement of the concrete.
• Reduces labor costs in concrete production